How to Choose Love When You Just Want to Slap Somebody
Diane on Hay House Radio:
You feel angry, frustrated, overwhelmed, and alone - and you know there's another way. Another choice. Another way to be in the world. A way to feel calm, happy, and excited about life. But how? Choose love. How to Choose Love When You Just Want to Slap Somebody uses humor, real-life stories, and exercises to help you understand where you get stuck, and how to get unstuck by consciously connecting to the energy of love.
Each chapter offers fast, easy exercises that allow you to choose love and bring more joy into your life:
- Discover techniques to help you relax and open to love.
- Understand how to harness the power of gratitude.
- Explore methods to release past hurt, grief, and sadness.
- Identify how the universe is working on your behalf.
- Recognize how your thoughts create your reality.
"Living from a Grateful Heart: 10 Gratitude Exercises for Individuals, Families and Groups"
"Magic & Miracles: 21 Real Life Experiences from the Edges of Logic and Science"
Buy Now in Paperback or Kindle
In this two minute video, Diane explains how her book can help everyone better manage their stress: